- Name and contact details of the data controller and the company data protection officer.
This data protection information applies to data processing by:
Controller: Nero Whyte Ltd, 3 Villa Costa Del So, Triq I-ilqugh, Swieqi, Malta
Telephone: +356 9981 5194
The company data protection officer can be contacted at the above address, for the attention of Matthew Aquilina Manché at [email protected]
- Collection and storage of personal data as well as type and purpose of their use
- a) When visiting the website
When you visit our website [https://nerowhyte.com ], the browser used on your end device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
– IP address of the requesting computer,
– Date and time of access,
– Name and URL of the accessed file,
– website from which the access was made (referrer URL),
– browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The aforementioned data is processed by us for the following purposes:
– Ensuring a smooth connection setup of the website,
– Ensuring a comfortable use of our website,
– evaluation of system security and stability as well as
– for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for the data processing is Art. 6(1)(f) GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the purposes for data collection listed above. In no case do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
- b) When registering for our newsletter
If you have expressly consented in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO, we will use your e-mail address to send you our newsletter on a regular basis. To receive the newsletter, it is sufficient to provide an e-mail address.
Unsubscribing is possible at any time, for example via a link at the end of each newsletter. Alternatively, you are welcome to send your unsubscribe request at any time by e-mail to [[email protected]] .
- c) When using our contact form
For questions of any kind, we offer you the opportunity to contact us via a form provided on the website. In doing so, it is necessary to provide a valid e-mail address so that we know from whom the inquiry originates and so that we can answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily.
Data processing for the purpose of contacting us is carried out in accordance with Art. 6(1)(a) GDPR on the basis of your voluntarily given consent.
The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after completion of your request.
- Transfer of data
We do not transfer your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
– you have given your express consent to do so in accordance with Art. 6 (1)(a) GDPR,
– the disclosure is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims pursuant to Art. 6(1)(f) GDPR and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in the non-disclosure of your data,
– in the event that there is a legal obligation for disclosure pursuant to Art. 6(1)(c) GDPR, as well as
– this is legally permissible and necessary according to Art. 6 (1)(b) GDPR for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
In the cookie, information is stored that arises in each case in connection with the specific end device used. This does not mean, however, that we gain direct knowledge of your identity.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies to optimize user-friendliness, which are stored on your terminal device for a certain fixed period of time. If you visit our site again to use our services, it is automatically recognized that you have already been to our site and which entries and settings you have made so that you do not have to enter them again.
The data processed by cookies is necessary for the aforementioned purposes to protect our legitimate interests and those of third parties in accordance with Art. 6 (1)(f) GDPR.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a notice always appears before a new cookie is created. However, the complete deactivation of cookies may mean that you cannot use all the functions of our website.
- Analytics tools
Analytical Tools we use are the following:
– Browser type/version,
– operating system used,
– Referrer URL (the previously visited page),
– host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
– time of the server request,
are transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website and internet use for the purposes of market research and demand-oriented design of these web pages. This information may also be transferred to third parties if this is required by law or if third parties process this data on our behalf. Under no circumstances will your IP address be merged with other Google data. The IP addresses are anonymized so that an assignment is not possible (IP masking).
You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing a browser add-on (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en).
As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices, you can also prevent the collection by Google Analytics by clicking on this link. An opt-out cookie will be set, which prevents the future collection of your data when visiting this website. The opt-out cookie is only valid in this browser and only for our website and is stored on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you must set the opt-out cookie again.
Further information on data protection in connection with Google Analytics can be found, for example, in the Google Analytics help (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en).
Google Tag Manager
To optimize our analytics we make use of the Google Tag Manager system (https://support.google.com/tagmanager/answer/6102821?hl=en), provided by Google Inc. (https://www.google.de/intl/de/about/) (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; hereinafter “Google”). A tag management system (TMS) is software that can be used to manage tracking tags used in digital marketing. A tag is a short snippet of code that is added to a URL to collect data for analytics and digital marketing tools. A tag management system makes it possible for marketers and analysts to deploy and manage the tags on their site without relying wholly on IT.
Tags are the special headers on websites, tracking pixels used in advertisements and content that enables web analytics.
TMSs are used by marketers to manage digital marketing tags from various advertising services. TMSs serve to make changes to existing advertising services and between services easier and more agile. The systems manage tags for webpages, videos and apps. Real-time advertising is aided by TMS.
TMSs enable faster page loading performance and less complicated changes with less possible site outages. They allow changes to be made to tags such as trying a new service by simply adding the code snippet to the manager, setting rules and going live with the changes in as little as ten minutes without IT involvement.
Normally, changing from one ad tracking system to another or removing one of a number of used systems takes coordinated teams and the server updates can take weeks to complete. A tag management system replaces the tags used on a page with a container. Along with the tags themselves, the container code is used by tag managers to check rules in the software’s back-end for changes.
To facilitate a high standard of quality of our services and effectively manage our customer relationships we also make use of the CRM platform SharpSpring (https://sharpspring.com/contact-us/)( SharpSpring, Inc., located at 5001 Celebration Pointe Avenue, Suite 410,Gainesville, FL, USA). Like other CRM systems SharpSpring allows us to keep our customer data (contacts, communication history and buying history) in one place so that everybody in our organization can have access to such information whenever they need to do so.
- Social Media Plug-ins
We use social plug-ins of the social networks Facebook, and Instagram on our website on the basis of Art. 6(1)(f) GDPR in order to expand the outreach of our company. The underlying promotional purpose is to be regarded as a legitimate interest within the meaning of the GDPR. The responsibility for data protection-compliant operation is to be ensured by their respective providers. The integration of these plug-ins by us takes place by way of the so-called two-click method in order to protect visitors to our website as best as possible.
- a) Facebook
Social media plug-ins from Facebook are used on our website. For this purpose, we use the “LIKE” or “SHARE” button. This is an offer from Facebook.
When you call up a page of our website that contains such a plugin, your browser establishes a direct connection with Facebook’s servers. The content of the plugin is transmitted by Facebook directly to your browser, which then integrates it into the website.
By integrating the plugins, Facebook receives the information that your browser has accessed the corresponding page of our website, even if you do not have a Facebook account or are not currently logged in to Facebook. This information (including your IP address) is transmitted by your browser directly to a Facebook server in the USA and stored there.
If you are logged in to Facebook, Facebook can directly assign your visit to our website to your Facebook account. If you interact with the plugins, for example by clicking the “LIKE” or “SHARE” button, the corresponding information is also transmitted directly to a Facebook server and stored there. The information is also published on Facebook and displayed to your Facebook friends.
Facebook may use this information for the purposes of advertising, market research and demand-oriented design of the Facebook pages. For this purpose, Facebook creates usage, interest and relationship profiles, e.g. to evaluate your use of our website with regard to the advertisements displayed to you on Facebook, to inform other Facebook users about your activities on our website and to provide other services associated with the use of Facebook.
If you do not want Facebook to assign the data collected via our website to your Facebook account, you must log out of Facebook before visiting our website.
- b) Instagram
So-called social plugins (“plugins”) from Instagram are also used on our website, which are operated by Instagram LLC., 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA (“Instagram”).
The plugins are marked with an Instagram logo, for example in the form of an “Instagram camera”.
When you call up a page of our website that contains such a plugin, your browser establishes a direct connection to the servers of Instagram. The content of the plugin is transmitted by Instagram directly to your browser and integrated into the page. Through this integration, Instagram receives the information that your browser has called up the corresponding page of our website, even if you do not have an Instagram profile or are not currently logged into Instagram.
This information (including your IP address) is transmitted by your browser directly to an Instagram server in the USA and stored there. If you are logged in to Instagram, Instagram can directly assign your visit to our website to your Instagram account. If you interact with the plugins, for example by clicking the “Instagram” button, this information is also transmitted directly to an Instagram server and stored there.
The information is also published on your Instagram account and displayed there to your contacts.
If you do not want Instagram to directly assign the data collected via our website to your Instagram account, you must log out of Instagram before visiting our website.
- Data subject rights
You have the right:
– In accordance with Art. 15 GDPR, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data if it has not been collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details;
– pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR, to request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us without undue delay;
– pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR, to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
– pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR, to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure and we no longer require the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR;
– pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR, to receive the personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another controller;
– in accordance with Art. 7 (3) GDPR, to revoke your consent once given to us at any time. This has the consequence that we may no longer continue the data processing, which was based on this consent, for the future; and
– complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our registered office for this purpose.
- Right to Object
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 (1)(f) GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR, provided that there are grounds for doing so that arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying a particular situation.
If you wish to exercise your right of revocation or objection, it is sufficient to send an e-mail to [email protected]
- Final Provision
This data protection declaration is currently valid and up to date.